Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday -again. Time flies!

Funny about the bananas Maki. I was in Homes yesterday and they were flying off the shelves. I grabbed 2 packets and clung on to them. It's amazing how news spreads!
Feeling a bit over fed today. I 'm finding the meat a bit much. Fish goes down much better I think.
I've just had my evening egg white and have the perfect solution for the yolk. My dog - he loves egg yolks, and will now be at my feet begging every night. Better than wasting it I guess. I hope it's good for dogs????
Missed the work out this morning. It's much more fun doing it together. Had Oliver counting my jumps today - he's worse than me. I think I did about 1600, though he insists he was spot on 1050. Who knows!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It will make your dog's coat super shiny! Mine loves them!