Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday night again

It's that time of the week when we go out & relax - though the school BBQ was a bit like being under surveillance. We did good Munisha! Chen did seem to pop up a bit too frequently... freaky!
Thank goodness I did all the work out earlier today because I really don't feel up to it right now.
Legs are aching a bit today - think it might be the squash game - and I'm feeling dead tired, when I hoped to be full of beans. This was always my weakest chocolate moment, so I better go to bed before I find another hidden stash.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

And Corry was there too.....we were really being watched tonight :) Hope your kids weren't being too wild when you got home....mine were a bit surprised to see me so early!!

Patrick said...

Going to a party on the PCP with Chen around would make me a nervous wreck! Ha!

Corry said...

Yeah, I hired Chen to stalk you and Munisha all night, glad he had such a good effect. What a small little world we live in eh? Enjoy your Sunday and rest those legs for MOnday ok?

maki said...

I can just imagine you and Munisha watching Chen's every move! How funny. Sounds like a fun evening though!