Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rainy friday

I think I pulled something in my leg falling over yesterday. Squats are a bit painful today! Maybe I need to go back to bed so my muscles can do a bit more repairing?
I love the breakfast, but it's so much more than I would normally eat - and veg is not what I'm wanting at 8am. Need some inspiration on how to make it appetising at such an early hour....
I've started experimenting with different types of fish. No idea what I bought yesterday, but it was delicious, cooked in lemon & ginger. It wasn't the best though, as it was full of bones ( I hate bones).

2 comments:

Corry said...

Hmmmm....hate the bones too! So annoying. It is nice to be in Japan for all the fish choices though, even if we don't know what we're buying/eating 1/2 the time.

maki said...

I hope you are feeling less sore. I read somewhere that garlic powder and chili powder are good for adding flavour. Might have to get those for variety.