Monday, September 15, 2008

midnight skips

Been a bit of a slacker with the old blog - but I don't seem to have sat down this long w/end - apart from a very scrummy dinner out with friends in Tokyo on Saturday. Tried hard not to over
indulge, and I think I did OK, apart from a couple of glasses of wine. However, since I'd had a busy day, and have come to realise (once again), that I truely am not a morning person, I was faced with 700 or so jump ropes at 1am. Darren cheered me on from a deep slumber, but I did it ....
Getting up at 8.15 to rush down to the yoga studio, to repeat the jumping experience was a bit tough. I think I need to rethink!
Bit of an aching body tonight after the first exercises on the bar and with the bands, but feels good to have used some obviously underused areas.
Can't spell any more so that's it.

No comments: