Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's a family affair

Saturday already, and I'm feeling great. Maybe it's psychological, but I have much more energy than normal, haven't got mad with the children at all this week, and do not miss my nightly chocolate - so far...
Oliver is especially into the exercise, and is helping me to keep going each day. He claims to have completed the whole weeks exercise this morning - just to show me it's not so bad! What a love.
We are all eating less, and healthier, which has been noticed. They are all eating every morsel too.
Hope we can keep this up for 3 months!

2 comments:

Nate said...

Hey Jane just dropping over to say I wish you well in this journey. It's awesome and no it's not your imagination that you have more energy! Keep it up!

Amy said...

It definitely has an effect on those close to you. My jaw about dropped on the floor when my significant other said he thought he should take up jumping rope too.