Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sunday already!

Had a great dinner in Tokyo last night, during which my self control was stunning!
I did sniff a margarita, but had a delicious prawn salad, and felt quite satisfied. The no carbs in the evening is the hardest. I'm a real bread, pasta you name it gal. And how many restaurants have fresh, unadulterated fruit on the menu???? I'm becoming a very cheap date! No wonder Darren wants to go out so often. Or maybe the whole family needed a blowout meal after another week of Mums healthy cooking...mmmm
Raining again - so off to do my jump rope upstairs

1 comment:

Corry said...

yeah, James used to call me his cheap date too! It is a challenge eating out, but good for you, you're doing great Jane. Smart call on jumping indoors, I was out in the rain and the mosquitoes were HUNGRY tonight.