Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So far so good!

Left my exercises a bit late due to playing tennis all morning. Jodie and I discussed FOOD after tennis!! My  kids think I'm starving because my plate looked emptier than normal. My lovely Oliver is so happy that mummy wants to look good..... He's going to help me.

And there's gorgeous Helen (though not in her red bikini). I will be in a bikini by the end of this - though probably not in Japan - somewhere tropical...aahhh.
Feeling good, and not too hungry. I think I'll have to go to bed to take my mind off it. Darren did a half portion (or so he claims) of dinner. I can hear him prowling round the fridge. I think he just didn't have 2nds!
Onwards to day 3. And I didn't even have a coffee today...

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Still working on a good Helen Jane, give me a few more days!