Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thurs - and another week almost done.

I don't seem to have sat down today, and thought much about food. I'm also quite full  -esp.after lunch, that I'm having to force myself to eat the fruit snacks. It's still great not to go to bed feeling overly stuffed! I have been cooking so much fish, which I rarely did before, and have discovered some very delicious sea creatures. I'm still to convince my kids to eat them, though they are getting more curious......
Had a tough game of squash this afternoon, and did something to my foot, so have only managed 500 jumps just now. I think I'll just give myself a forgiving hug and go read a mind improving novel!

1 comment:

Corry said...

hmmm, take care of the foot and heal up well. There are days when rest is what we need. Sleep tight and hope it feels better tomorrow.
C.