Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tomorrow is another day....

Oh boy, it's Thurs. night and I've had a really dull day, most of which was spent in the Kanagawa Driving place getting my licence renewed. It's enough to drive you round the bend ....or make you never drive again.
4 hours of mind numbing form filling, watching tear inducing films of bereaved parents who's children had been slaughtered on the road, then hours of lectures from a sad looking man in a brown suit. Obviously I was in the sinners room, for those unlucky to have been stopped for minor offences - and it worked! Even though I can't string a sentence together in Japanese, I got the gist.I was made to feel guilty. I first thought I'd get rid of the car - then saw sense and just drove really really slowly for the rest of the day.
Feeling drained after that, and have little energy for those exercises, which once again I left till evening.Did a different exercise in each of my 3 kid's rooms for entertainment. Bit uncoordinated tonight and tripped over my shoe lace whilst jump roping,and hurt my leg. Gave everyone a laugh!

No comments: