Thursday, October 2, 2008

Weird super Mum

Missed a few days- not sure why, but I seem to be doing stuff all day, then kids activities, dinner, homework - no time left. I just read Makis post, and weirdly I have become demon Mum in the kitchen. Homemade granola bars, full of natural goodness, lots of veggies and freshly prepared delicacies for dinner, even if I can't eat it myself. It's become a pleasure rather than a chore. My kids think it's great. Even the bars were popular in the lunch boxes.
Also just read the email about having a treat. I haven't really felt like eating anything too gooey, but I might just have to make my fav. chocolate cake tomorrow, and have 1 slice with a cup of tea. Aahh - now that is worth waiting for! Martha Stewart eat your heart out. I'm even making curtains - is this really me????

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Whoa, sounds like you're getting the famed PCP energy boost! And early at that! You'll be a formidable lady after 40 more days. Looking forward to it.