Sunday, October 5, 2008

One Month gone...

Oh dear, another weekend gone and I haven't even sat near the computer. It's a fight with all these children claiming priority - mine, and all the waifs and strays who slept over this w/end!
I feel great after the workout this morning, but I think I'm going to have difficulty climbing the stairs tomorrow, with all those lunges and jumps. Just cleaned  my disgusting house (come back Cora....)so that's another workout.
Haven't even had my treat - how sad is that. I didn't get time to make my cake, and now the urge has gone. Maybe later.... oh maybe I'll go & do it right now.
Put on my very old and a bit tight jeans today - and wow - I have  excess fabric on the backside. That made my day - something is working!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Great job Jane, you're rocking it!