Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aching legs....

Painful thighs this morning thanks to our new double legs routine. Oh and my tennis session, which was not gentle. Couldn't even do my usual 2 lap run of Negishi with the kids for cross country.
Still can't do those v-sits without crumpling, but we will persevere....
I am now so full of fruit and egg white that I can't sleep, so I'll have to talk to Darren who has just come home!
Can't wait for more fun thigh burn with Corry tomorrow - except I have a class coffee morning first  at one of the major bakers of Yokohamas house - I'm just going to have to eat my big breakfast at the crack of dawn, so I can't fit anything else in.
Still no indulgence - maybe my time has run out??? Didn't have any eggs left yesterday when I felt a baking urge.

2 comments:

Corry said...

Hey Jane, Cor here. Still stunned that you haven't indulged yet girl, how on earth...?! I'm almost ready to bring you a piece of chocolate cake over, just baked one yesterday, all you gotta do is call me and it's yours :) teehee. Keep up the great work! C.

Patrick said...

If you like to bake how about a muffin or something? Pound Cake? Anything!?