Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Half way!

Well it's been fairly smooth going so far. I've had a few moments over the past few days when I've really felt like eating something indulgent, but have made do with dry crackers! Also had quite a bit of negative comments from mostly women, about why am I bothering when I look fine, and why don't I just come out & have a glass of wine, it must be so boring, etc etc. It's taking some will power to ignore it all. After all we are half way through, and it's gone really quickly - for me anyhow.
Missed my eggs tonight as my lovely Georgie managed to break all of them - mostly on the floor -whilst creating some ginger bread. She did manage to rescue 2 for her baking.  I didn't really miss them, though I know they serve a purpose....
My children demonstrated the v-sits to me tonight. They do them perfectly, and cannot understand why I can't. Me neither.
And so to bed........

No comments: