Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another lapse in blogging. Had a busy weekend which involved entertaining, so I feel I must count it as my indulgence, then I don't have to spend ages deciding what to have. Had a glass of red wine on Sat. and it was enough to give me a buzz, and a slight headache in the morning. No more of that - the after effects are not worth it. The friends we were with were a bit surprised. I used to be able to handle a lot more!
My sweet tooth has disappeared -yipee.... I have no desire for chocolate cake this time round. I hope this lasts for a long time because that was my real weakness, and I don't want to slip back into old habits.
Off to Disney tomorrow with my children , and probably half of Japan. Not my idea of fun, but the things we have to do for our children. I may be a gibbering wreck by tomorrow night......

No comments: