Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 58

Oh dear - time flown by again in a whirr of activity. Halloween was madness, with 100's of kids waiting for treats. Had to lock ourselves in by 7.30 and pretend we were out. I have cleared every edible treat from my house! That's a good thing I guess. 
W/end in Shimoda was perfect. Played for hours on the beach. I managed to keep going for a 2 hour football session - and be the top goal scorer - and not get puffed out from all that running on the sand. It felt great.  Didn't manage my exercise, but I figured all the running made up for it.
Now  it's Tuesday and I have just finished the exercises, in between packing for my trip to England tomorrow. Bands & jump rope are in there so my intentions are honorable, though I may get a little sidetracked during the week. We'll see. 
It's late as usual -off to finish my packing....

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Have a good trip Jane. If your kids need anything while your gone, make sure they know that they can call me.