Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bit spaced out

Back to Japan after my whirl wind visit to England. I managed most of the workouts and jumping, and also managed not to eat all my favourite things (most of which are very unhealthy). My brother was suitably impressed, especially with how I cleared out their veggie box so quickly!
My new niece is tiny and gorgeous, and I could have stayed longer to get my fill. Spent most of the week shuttling between my sister for baby time, and my Mum who was carted off to hospital on Sat. night. No time for Christmas shopping, or visiting friends. Now I'm exhausted.  I managed to watch 4.5 movies on the plane, then realised I should have slept - ho hum.
I'm a bit vacant today, so have just done the workout for day 69, and now realise it's day 68 - or is it??

No comments: