Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 85

Fun work out this morning ladies. It goes so much quicker when you chat through the pain!
Had a very active tennis session afterwards - then did the jump rope with the kids. I can now hold a decent conversation about the design of Roman togas, and do a times table test whilst jumping - personally I'm quite proud of this feat.
I then had to make said toga - as my 10 yr old then informed me that her teacher would quite like to see their costumes tomorrow. Just finished, and not a bad job. I bet she doesn't need it tomorrow - know what I mean Maki!
Looking forward to our celebratory dinner on Sunday - then to life there after - post PCP....

1 comment:

maki said...

Ooh, not the Egyptian cotton one!!
Lovely chatting to you yesterday - Sunday dinner is going to be so much fun. Can't wait!