Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Monday:)

I quite agree Munisha. I didn't learn anything new about my children after spending 31/2 hrs at conferences today. I did run up & down the stairs about 20 times in the Middle School, so at least I got some exercise! But I too will be back next year, just in case something momentous happens that I don't notice.
Had a frantic search of Monday night Yokohama for bananas and apples, which made Darren laugh. Still, when a banana is the highlight of your dinner it becomes of great importance to have a fresh one! And yes Corry - I didn't think about it too much, but I have never before considered a grilled fish as a treat. How things have changed.
 Did my jump rope around an empty tennis court while everyone played tennis this evening. It was most refreshing,  looking at the moon from various angles, and jumping my way round the court. I think I will do that more often.
Thanks Maki for delivering the new exercise sheets. I did find those wicked kick squat things VERY difficult - major thigh burn!

No comments: